Halal Fund is an innovative product designed to meet their investment needs while keeping in line with Islamic rulings and making notable social impact. Halal Fund works with the Mudarabah model. It is transparent, it is fair and it is profitable.
Members can fund zero-interest, Halal compliant, and profitable projects on the Crowdyvest platform and profit shared at fund maturity. Best business and Halal-compliant practices are put in place to ensure members act in line with their Faith.
To create a Halal Fund plan, these are the simple steps:
- Become a verified member by creating a free account or log into your existing one
- Click on Halal Fund on your Dashboard
- Select 'Create New Plan' and fill in details
- Preview the plan and agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Proceed to checkout and select either 'Pay with Wallet balance' or 'Pay with Debit/Credit Card. Explore sub-options like Card, USSD, and Visa QR for convenience.
- Once payment is successful, plan details will be updated
- No interest or returns will be stated as the profit-sharing will be done at end-of-tenor